Grievances Procedures

A student with complaints relating to a particular class, grade, or instructor should discuss them first with the instructor. If the complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, the student should then contact the Dean of Student Services. The Dean of Student Services will review the complaint with all parties concerned and investigate all documentation. Complaints will be determined unfounded and rejected or valid, at which time a settlement will be determined. The Dean of Student Services will write a decision, notifying the student(s) by mail, and a copy of the decision and complaint will be placed in the student’s academic file. The complaint will be logged on the University’s complaint record. The Dean of Student Services’ decision is considered final.

Complaint about This Institution

A student or any member of the public including prospective students may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 (toll-free telephone number) or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s Internet Web site

If a student has grievances which he or she cannot work out with the school, he or she may call or write to:

Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 980818

West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818


Physical Address:

Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400

Sacramento California, 95833

Phone: (916) 431-6959

Toll Free: (888) 370-7589

Main Fax: (916) 263-1897

Licensing Fax: (916) 263-1894

Enforcement/STRF/Closed Schools Fax: (916) 263-1896

Web site: / E-mail:

Leave a Reply