Enrollment Agreement

The enrollment agreement shall be signed by the student and by an authorized employee of the institution. Students get a copy of school’s policy relative to providing the enrollment agreement, disclosures and statements to students.



Students are to register in person or through online registration website during the scheduled registration days specified on the Academic Calendar.

Students will receive credit only for those courses for which they are formally registered.

No registration is complete until tuition and fees have been paid or a satisfactory arrangement has been made with the registrar’s office.

Registration opens two weeks before a new semester. Within the preceding two months, current students receive class schedules and registration information by mail. They are to compare the new class schedules with their Student Progress Worksheets (see below).

After deciding the courses in which to enroll, and during the two-week registration period, a student is to meet with the Academic Dean (or the Dean of Administration) for academic counseling.



After the first day of class, a $20 late registration fee will be charged. Registered students may drop or add classes during the first and second week of the semester. During the weeks, a $10 fee will be charged for dropping or adding each course. Thus, dropping or adding two classes would incur a charge of $20.

However, replacing a class (i.e. dropping one and adding one) will only incur a fee of $10. After two weeks, no new classes can be added.


Student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first class session, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later.


To withdraw officially from the institution, a student is required to complete the following procedure:

  1. Procure a Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office
  2. Complete the form, furnishing the required signatures
  3. Return the completed form to the Registrar’s Office

Upon complying with this procedure, the student may be entitled to a refund based upon the institutional refund policy. The official date of withdrawal is the date the Registrar receives the completed form.

Unofficially withdrawn students will not receive a refund of any portion of tuition or fees.

Leave of Absence

Inactive students are those who have requested and been granted a Leave of Absence from the program. A Leave of Absence may be granted upon petition for change of status if there is deemed sufficient reason for interrupting the program and intention to return to the program.

A Leave of Absence must be renewed by petition each semester and may not exceed two consecutive semesters. Failure to properly withdraw will result in the student not being allowed to re-enroll in the future or to receive proper refunds.

A Leave of Absence longer than two semesters will require withdrawal from the program and a petition for readmission if the student later wishes to regain active status.

Students Records

Vine University recognizes the need to maintain the confidentiality of student records. Thus, Vine University observes the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. No one except administrative personnel and faculty are given access to student records.

Vine University does not release educational records to non-school employees without the prior written consent of the student. With few exceptions, such as external references which students may have waived their right to see, students may review their educational records upon request. Access is granted upon submission of written request to the Registrar.

Students are entitled to copies of all records to which they have access. Students have the right, under established procedures, to challenge the factual accuracy of their records if they should believe there are discrepancies. Such challenges should be presented to the Academic Dean in writing.

One Response to Registration

  1. Nam il uh says:

    저는 2014학년도 봄학기에 입학한 네팔선교사입니다. 지난 봄학기 때에 강의하여 주신
    교수님으로부터 강의를 듣고 숙제를 교수님 이메일로 보내드리고 수강료를 지불하였고,

    지난 가을학기에는 두 분 교수님으로부터 강의를 듣고 수강료와 숙제도 아직 안 보내었습니다. 한 과목을 더 수강신청해야 한다는데 인터넷에 그 과목이 뜬다고 들었습니다.
    그러나 저는 학번도 아직 없고요, 어디에 들어가서 어떻게 하여야 하는지 영어도 딸려서 아무것도 모르는 상태입니다.
    학번도 알려주시고요, 수강하는 곳도 절차도 알려주세요.
    강의하신 교수님이 내어주신 숙제는 그 교수님한테 보내면 되지만 인터넷으로 하는 과목의 숙제는 어제로 보내는지요
    영어회화도 신청햐였습니다. 죄송해요. 다음학기부터는 한국에서 계속할 거예요
    거기 장소도 다르쳐 주세요 남일우 올림

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>